Wednesday, May 21, 2014

About me

Hi my name is Kyla Muth and I am in fourth grade  and today I am going to tell you about my likes and dislikes outside of school and inside of school.
        I am going to tell you about what I dislike in school. I do not like gym because we have to run every day before we play a game. I also do not like the  talking in class because then I can not do my work or do my home work. Now I am going to tell you about my likes in school. I like all my nice teachers and I like going to music class because we get to do a lot of fun things in music class.
        Now I am going to you about my dislikes outside of school. I do not like doing my homework after school  because I can not go outside and play. Now I am going to tell you about my likes outside of school. I like playing with my friends and going to the city park.
        I hope you leaned a lot about me and what I like and dislike in school and out of school I hope  leaned  what I like and dislike in and out of school. I do not want to leave fourth grade because I will miss all of my teachers  and my friends. I hope I will have a good year next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment